Dog Research follows the principle of Respect 4 life.
Respect 4 life covers the following areas:
- Respect 4 humans
- Respect 4 all animals
- Respect 4 nature
The respect 4 life idea is based on the idea that man for his survival and well-being is dependent on other people, its natural environment and the animals around him. From this idea taking care of the other (human, animal, nature) becomes a matter of self-interest. This idea is an ecological variant of the Christian directive; Do not do to others what you would not like to be done to you. The Respect 4 Life concept however focuses not only on people but also on the nature and the animals around us and assumes a greater responsibility on the man himself: In order to lead a good life, man should take responsibility for its natural environment and humans and animals around him.
Aspects of Respect 4 Life
- tolerance in relation to other people
- acceptance of other ways of thinking and living
- willingness to invest in the relationship with other humans
- Attention to the finiteness of natural resources
- An effort to integrate sustainability into the economic models
- Responsible ownership is a standard
- Recognition that humans are responsible for stray animal populations
- Stray animal management is done only in an humane manner
- Protection of wildlife.